11.5.14

SHOES




SHOES: PRIMARK 

So, as most of you know today I went shopping with Tash for her birthday. As their isn't a Primark in our city, I went a little crazy. My basket was full but, I had to empty a lot of it out because I didn't have the money! I did buy a woven bag, some sunglasses and of course, these shoes. I'm absolutely in love with these shoes. They cost me £8 which is nothing! I was desperate for a pair in Topshop similar but, I can't even afford them so these make great dupes. 
Have you bought any new shoes recently?
-Lexie xx

9 comments

  1. Primark is amazing isn't it! Amazing products at a cheap price x I love ur blog btw x visit mine and maybe leave a comment xxxxxxxx
    www.onlyfashi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes! I have the similar ones from topshop but in black, might need to buy myself a white pair of these! (You can never have too many shoes!) Glad you a good time shopping! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sandales are beautiful ! Can't wait to go to primark to find similars!

    x
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I heard primark is coming to the states! I hope this happens they have great clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these sandals ! these are so cute !
    have a lovely day
    http://cxnfused.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so obsessed with these Primark sandals! :) They're so minimalist and chic xx
    I just followed your lovely blog via GFC! ♥& I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC!

    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the prettiest pair of birkenstocks (I think they are called birks...I think?) I have ever seen! I did see a similar one in Topshop and I have to admit, these look so much better! I definitely need to go show shopping more often! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had so much fun for my birthday thanks Lexie! Love these shoes
    Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you x